자유게시판

자유게시판

15 Top Documentaries About Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

작성자 Mose 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-04 02:17

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends you an immediate message alert via your mobile phone to inform you that the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The smallest GPS alarm that is available ghost alarm installation near me can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. bmw x5 ghost installations review installer - telegra.ph, Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and has an cell network. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be tracked. It's easy to conceal to ensure that thieves don't tamper with the device.

Message alerts

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgghost immobiliser installation Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection and the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://www.jpandi.co.kr