자유게시판

자유게시판

20 Reasons Why Clitoris Vibrators Cannot Be Forgotten

페이지 정보

작성자 Heath Hazon 댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-03 20:38

본문

The Best Clitoris Vibrators

We surveyed experts and shoppers to suggest their top clitoral vibrators. These toys will transform your clit into an absolute enjoyment center that you won't want to miss.

One toy got rave reviews from a Lovehoney shopper: "It gave me multiple fully clitoral orgasms, which never happens for me otherwise." It's also small enough to fit into your purse and feels like a pink bunny.

1. Lelo Sona Cruise 2

As a fan of LELO products I was delighted to learn that they've revamped their iconic Sona Cruise, which Cosmopolitan calls "the Rolls Royce of clit toys." It has that classic LELO appearance, with its sleek packaging and sleek lines. Inside you'll find your sexual toy as well as an USB charging cable, a satin drawstring pouch, a LELO warranty card, and an example of their lubricant (plus instructions).

This toy does not rely on vibrations, like most clitoral stimulation toys for clits. Instead, it makes use of sonic waves that resonate deep inside your clitoris. The result is a brand new sensation that can trigger multiple orgasms without you ever having to touch your clit.

This new version has 12 settings to enjoy and a softer silicone. It's stronger than its original counterpart. It also has Cruise Control which means it will not decrease its power when you press hard against your body.

The broader mouth of the new model has been designed to stimulate up to 75% more of your clitoral sucker, including the inner areas that you cannot see. It has a reserve power of 20% that can be released when you press harder on your skin to trigger explosive intense tensions. It's also waterproof, so you could use it in the shower or while on the move. Make sure to apply a generous amount of silicone-safe lubricant before using. This is the best vibrator for clitoral stimulation way to make sure that you have the best clitoris vibrator enjoyment of this toy.

2. Satisfyer Pro 2 Generation 3

html>

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://www.jpandi.co.kr