자유게시판

자유게시판

How To Make A Rag Quilt

페이지 정보

작성자 Waldo 댓글 0건 조회 18회 작성일 24-06-12 18:01

본문

Rag quilts are a unique type of quilt that many quilters prefer making over traditional quilts. Because of this, rag quilts are growing considerably in popularity. There are several factors that make them popular. Some of the reasons include that they are easy to make, work up quickly, don't require expert sewing knowledge, and they are wonderfully warm and snugly.

Follow the "rag doll" exercise with a posture aligning exercise. Take a firm stand with your feet flat on the floor, again about hip-width apart with arms by your sides. Quickly raise your arms up and across your body in a circular motion. Keep doing this until your arm are over your head. Stretch up onto your tiptoes and take a good, deep breath as you raise your arms up. Start to slowly exhale as you bring your arms back down to your sides, and return from your toes to flat feet once again. Be sure that you keep your shoulders back and your chest up as they were at the top apex of your stretch after you bring your arms down.

il_1588xN.3035763895_j5yn.jpgEven if a cleaner is recommended, you should still test it out before using it on every square inch of the surface. Apply a little of the solution to an area that is not easily seen. Wait a while to make sure it does not damage the surface in any way.

I personally like using at least five different fabrics to get a nice diagonal pattern going, but you can use as little as two or as many as 50. (these do make great scrap quilts to clean up the stash) The quilt above has seven different prints and just for fun I threw in a textured corduroy. For the backing you can pick anything to mixed up squares or the same fabric. I am pretty conservative and usually go with the same backing through out the quilt.

Household cleaning should be done on a daily basis. Doing so regularly puts cleaning on a maintenance level, which means it can be done quite quickly and efficiently! After each meal lightly sweep under the table and pass around the kitchen / entire home to catch light dust. Did you know that there is dust in outer space? Dust rag quilt falling from the universe. Naturally some of it is bound to land in your home.

Are you are in control of your lifeor are you living the life that someone else wants you to live? As a young girl I enjoyed playing with dolls. It was definitely a great way to get trained on hair, makeup & fashion but just like we tossed the dolls aside when we got older it's important to not let others toss us around.

Today, a lot of people collect raggedy dolls of years gone by, and many people collect raggedy dolls made by artist of today of various different kinds of fabric dolls. Rag dolls can be made quit easily today. Simply cut out legs, arms, body, and head. Sew them, stuff them, and sew the body parts together. Then one can design a dress and bloomers to the doll. Add hair and a face, and you've got yourself a rag doll. Doll patterns can be found by the thousands in many different sizes, shapes, and colors - just like people.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://www.jpandi.co.kr