자유게시판

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

작성자 Doretha 댓글 0건 조회 29회 작성일 24-05-31 03:38

본문

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgGhost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The audi rs3 ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's small and is affixed to the vehicle loom which makes it nearly impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send an instant message alert on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot be able to locate it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone when your car moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me which means it can be used with any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection as well as a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://www.jpandi.co.kr